Keyboard Shortcuts #
On the form builder, you can use various pre-defined keyboard shortcuts to make some tasks easier. You can press ‘Ctrl + H’ and see the list of shortcuts than can be used.
- Ctrl + S: Saves the form you have created.
- Ctrl + W: Closes the form builder window/tab on your browser.
- Ctrl + P: Previews the form onto the new tab.
- Ctrl + U: Opens users table from the backend dashboard onto the new tab. The users registered via the respective form will only be shown at first.
- Ctrl + H: Opens Help as shown in the above image.
Keyboard Friendly Form #
You can enable the keyboard-friendly form from the Form Setting > Extras navigate the form using the ‘Tab’ button on your keyboard. Enabling this feature will select the User Registration form on the page to make it navigation ready.